Jordan was born a little after 8:00 pm this past Tuesday, April 24th. He was 6 lbs 7 1/2 oz. at birth. Ilene and Jordan came home on Friday but we couldn't get there to see them until Saturday. As soon as Zach's t-ball was over Zach, Megan and I went up to see them. Lauren and Kristin couldn't wait and were already there. Here he is with Megan:
And a little closer up picture of him. Doesn't he have the cutest little face?Here's Lauren holding him. You can see his dark hair in this one.
Kristin was holding him when I first got there and apparently she had been holding him for awhile.
One more picture, I just liked how the light was coming in from the window.
He was passed around to everyone (except Zach) and he was being so good. Of course all babies get tired of that and eventually he started crying so Ilene took him. Can't wait to see him again and it'll be fun watching him grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment