I told Kristin a couple weeks ago to think about what she wanted to do about going with friends to the dinner dance. I told her she was free to invite anyone she wanted over here. She asked 3 friends to come over. One came and got ready with her and the other two came for pictures and to ride together. There was a chance of thunderstorms this evening but thankfully that never happened and we got some pictures of the girls outside.
Don't they look beautiful and all grown-up? I'm so happy the weather held off.
I realized before they left that I never got one of just Kristin so I got that picture as she came outside after getting her purse. She insisted on wearing flats even though she has heels. I told her to wear her heels and then just kick them off and put them under the table, that's what everyone does. She said, "Eww, no. I don't want to walk around in bare feet!" So she wore flats. At least she'll be comfortable!
I can't wait to hear how it was. I have pick up duty, should be an interesting car ride back!
No comments:
Post a Comment