Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Day at the Park

I have two cameras, my old, smaller one I keep in my purse for those kodak moments when I want to use something better than my cellphone.  If I have my purse with me then I have my camera, it's always in my purse.  Then I have my bigger one that has a far zoom which I have to plan to take with me since I don't routinely carry that one.  Well we were running out the door this morning to go to Zach's t-ball game and I didn't grab my bigger camera.  I mean really, how many pictures can I have of him hitting the ball.  I did however grab the camera out of my purse while I was sitting at the game to take a few pictures of him in the outfield.   I then realized I had pictures on it that I took from one of our visits to the park over spring break.  That's another thing I do with that camera, not download the pictures to my computer very often.  So that's going to be my post for the day, a couple pics from one of the times we visited the park over spring break.

On this particular day it was cold!  In my opinion it was a little too cold to be at the park but one nice benefit of the weather was that there was no one else there! Kristin and Megan were on the swings while Zach climbed and went down the slides.
After about 20 minutes more kids started showing up so not long after we decided to take a walk. Of course we had to stop for a photo op. 
 There are these fitness places you can stop at which the kids just love to do.  That Kristin sure can jump.
 Chin-ups are always fun.  I wish they had some mini ones for kids Zach's size. 

As you can see neither one of them can do a chin-up!  We did a few more of the fitness areas and then the wind really started to pick up and it got even colder.  We headed for the car after that.

No comments: