It's Mother's Day and I had to get pictures with my kids. Zach wasn't ready yet so here's just the girls:
He came over but he didnt' want to cooperate so here he is looking like a doofus:I never did get a picture with all 5 of us smiling at the camera but that's okay since I got some very real pictures of Zach!
I'm sure when he gets older he'll be a little more cooperative. (Yeah right!)
We were all dressed up in those pictures because the girls all participated in Youth Sunday at church. They did a great job. Because it was such a beautiful, warm day we decided to go over to the pool later that afternoon. Paul and Steve planned a huge dinner of filet mignon, lobster tails, corn and veggies. Grandmom and PopPop were there of course and so was Kelly, Ilene and Jordan, Katie and the boys and even Mamaw and Papaw came over to have dinner with us.
The pool water was cold but that didn't stop the kids from getting in. Zach stayed in the pool so long that his lips turned blue!
You would think that it was a summer day, we sat by the pool eating watermelon on May 13th! We've never been to the pool so early in the season and never before Memorial Day.
Megan liked posing as she jumped off the diving board. Here she is giving 2 thumbs up.
Zach was being silly and started sliding down between the slats of the chair. He also couldn't get himself back out!
I had a great Mother's Day hanging out with all of the family. A wonderful meal, some wine and unfortunately even a little sunburn.
No comments:
Post a Comment