She spent the day hanging out at home with her boyfriend. I did take her (and him) to go pick out an ice cream cake from Coldstone. Then we went to a different ice cream place so they could get cones. Coldstone ice cream is good but the local place's ice cream is homemade and it is delicious! If only they did cakes...
So for dinner Lauren wanted to go to Hibachi so that's what we did. The birthday person gets to pick the restaurant (within reason) so all 7 of us had a very good dinner and watched it being cooked in front of us. At least this time Zach wasn't scared of the fire like he was when he was little.
Then it was cake time. It was a cookie dough supreme cake that she picked out.

It wasn't bad but I think I prefer Coldstone's ice cream cones over their cakes. Next time I think we'll stick with a Carvel ice cream cake and save some money, even Lauren agreed on that.
My baby is now 15!
No comments:
Post a Comment