Saturday, June 12, 2010

Who knew washing a car could be so much fun?

Paul decided to wash his car today so of course Zach had to help.
He did a pretty good job too. He would put the brush in the soapy water, wash a little bit of daddy's car then get the hose and rinse the soap off. He loved using the hose.

He got everything and everybody wet around him. I tried to stay far away with the camera but he even got me a few times.

Until I looked at these pictures I didn't realize how much he likes to stick his tongue out!
Afterwards he came in and ate a great lunch and took a great nap. I don't know what happened to the old sprinklers I used to have for the girls but I think I'm going to have to buy a new one for him to play in this summer. He just loves water.

No comments: